Check out Hebel Designs for jewelry inspired by the Lux, Covenant, and Dark Elements series. Go HERE
What am I currently working on?
As of January 2015, I am currently working on Forever With You
Upcoming Releases fo 2015 as it currently stands:
The Return (Titan 1 NA Paranormal) releases in digital and print Feb. 16th, 2015
Fall With Me (book 4 in the WFY Series) releases in digital and print March 31st, 2015
Scorched (follow up to Frigid) releases in in digital and print June 15th 2015
1001 Dark Nights (book 4.5 in WFY series) releases in in digital and print June 23rd 2015
Every Last Breath (book 3 in TDE) releases in digital and print July 28th, 2015
Forever With You )book 5 in WFY series) releases in digital and print Fall 2015
I get asked a lot for book recommendations, so I decided to list a few below. Keep in mind these are not all the books that I’ve read and loved, but just a selection of the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Also, I may not know the series title, but their websites or any vendor site will give that info.
- Young Adult
Wendy Higgin’s Sweet Evil Series (Finished somewhat)
Sophie Jordan’s Firelight series (Finished)
Jana Oliver Demon Trapper’s Daughter Series (Finished)
Holly Schindler (Anything by her)
Sarah A. Mass’ Throne of Glass Series and Court Thorns and Roses
Susan Dennard’s Something Strange and Deadly Series (and there is more books)
Erin Bowman’s Taken Triology
Rachel Vincent’s Soul Screamers Series (Finished)
Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha Trilogy (Finished)
Kristi Cook’s Haven Series (Finished)
Veronica Roth’s Divergent Series (Finished)
Pierce Brown’s Red Rising Series
Erica O’Rourke Torn Series (Finished)
Scott Tracey’s Witch Eyes Series
LJ Smith’s Secret Circle (old school YA)
JL Smith’s The Forbidden Game (Gah, all the feels, damn you)
Melissa Marr’s Made for You (great thriller)
Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush Series/ Black Ice)
- New Adult
Chelsea M. Cameron
Jay Crownover’s Marked Men Series
Sophie Jordan’s Foreplay Series
Jamie McGuire Beautiful Disaster Series, Red Hill and so on
Colleen Hoover Hopeless and so on
Tammara Webber Easy series
Jeaniene Frost’s The Beautiful Ashes series
JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood
Laura Kaye’s Hard Ink Series
Kristen Ashley (any of them and there’s a lot)
Laura Adrian Midnight Breed Series
Larissa Ione’s Demonica seriesMelinda Leigh (lots of romantic suspense books)
Tiffany Snow’s Kathleen Turner Series
Sarah Maclean (historical romance)
Brenda Joyce (historical romance)
Sophie Jordan (her historical romance)
Jeaniene Frost’s Cat and Bone series and more
Christina Lauren’s Beautiful novels
- The Brew Scene from Pure in Aiden’s POV
- The Cage Scene from Onyx in Daemon’s POV
- Last Chapter of Obsidian in Daemon’s POV
- Behind the Scenes of the Lux trailers
- Hey Kitten, want a cookie? (Video)
- Interview with Pepe and Sztella (Video)
- Unedited Laptop Scene cut to ET (Video)
- Katy and Daemon go Halloween Costume Shopping
- Ice Cream (Deleted Scene from Obsidian)
- Zoo Scene from Aiden’s POV
Also check out my page on WattPad where there is more bonus content. Go HERE
Interested in bookmarks and postcards? Or other fun stuff?
Please send a Self Addressed envelope with correct postage for return (see below for details) to:
Jennifer L. Armentrout
PO Box 212
Lebanon, GA 30146
- The envelope you are sending your SASE in must have enough postage on it to make it to me and not be underpaid, which requires me to cover that cost. If you do not have the outer envelope with enough postage, it will be returned to you. Please check with your post office and have them weigh the package if you are unsure.
- If you want postcards, please keep in mind that postcards DO NOT fit into legal sized envelopes. They usually fit in the yellow kind or greeting card size envelope.
- Postage must equal $2.00. I have a lot of bookmarks. All I know is that it cost that amount to send that many. Please send SASE with that amount. Anything under will not be filled b/c I’m pretty sure the Post Office guy hates me and my assistant for under paid postage at this point.
- I am not responsible for lost mail
- Swag will be sent out sporadically, so be patient. It may take a couple of days, it make take a month or longer.
- If I run out of swag, requests will be held until more swag comes in and I will close it down until I’m restocked.
- Please DO NOT email, tweet or facebook me for swag. Just send the SASE.. Any other request will not be responded to.
- US ONLY SWAG REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
- And of course, DO NOT send money in the mail. Get stamps on the envelope.