Check out Hebel Designs for jewelry inspired by the Lux, Covenant, and Dark Elements series. Go HERE
What I’m doing now?
As of March 2014, I am currently working on The Return
Upcoming Releases for 2014:
Be With Me releases February 4th, 2014 thru William Morrow/HarperCollins
White Hot Kiss releases February 25th, 2014 thru Harlequin Teen
Fifty Firsts Anthology releases February 25th thru Harper Impulse
Don’t Look Back releases April 15th, 2014 thru Disney/Hyperion
Tempting the Bodyguard releases in May 2014 thru Entangled Brazen
Lux Beginnings: Volume 1 (Obsidian & Onyx) releases June 3rd, 2014 thru Entangled Teen
Lux Consequences: Volume 2 (Opal & Origin) releases June 3rd, 2014 thru Entangled Teen
Opposition (Lux Book 5) releases August 5th, 2014 thru Entangled Teen
Stay With Me releases in September 2014 thru William Morrow/HarperCollins
Stone Cold Touch (Book 2 in the Dark Elements) releases in November 2014 thru Harlequin Teen
- The Brew Scene from Pure in Aiden’s POV
- The Cage Scene from Onyx in Daemon’s POV
- Last Chapter of Obsidian in Daemon’s POV
- Behind the Scenes of the Lux trailers
- Hey Kitten, want a cookie? (Video)
- Interview with Pepe and Sztella (Video)
- Unedited Laptop Scene cut to ET (Video)
- Katy and Daemon go Halloween Costume Shopping
- Ice Cream (Deleted Scene from Obsidian)
- Zoo Scene from Aiden’s POV
Interested in bookmarks and postcards? Or other fun stuff?
Please send a Self Addressed envelope with correct postage for return (see below for details) to:
Jennifer L. Armentrout
PO Box 212
Lebanon, GA 30146
- If you want postcards, please keep in mind that postcards DO NOT fit into legal sized envelopes. They usually fit in the yellow kind or greeting card size envelope.
- Postage must equal $2.00. I have a lot of bookmarks. All I know is that it cost that amount to send that many. Please send SASE with that amount. Anything under will not be filled b/c I’m pretty sure the Post Office guy hates me and my assistant for under paid postage at this point.
- I am not responsible for lost mail
- Swag will be sent out sporadically, so be patient. It may take a couple of days, it make take a month or longer.
- If I run out of swag, requests will be held until more swag comes in and I will close it down until I’m restocked.
- Please DO NOT email, tweet or facebook me for swag. Just send the SASE.. Any other request will not be responded to.
- US ONLY SWAG REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
- And of course, DO NOT send money in the mail. Get stamps on the envelope.